Escalation
krishnay83

I'm looking for some help with my trade-in issue as I couldn't get any help from the customer reps. I traded in my phone back in December to take advantage of the Verizon iphone 12 pro trade in $440 credit program. I shipped my phone in the package sent by Verizon through UPS. UPS status showed as delivering tomorrow for more than 2 months. When I followed up with Verizon in February, I was asked to check with UPS on the package as it was not yet delivered. UPS said that the package was lost and I can't claim the package as it is past 60 days after the shipping date. UPS asked me to reach out to Verizon on the next steps.

Verizon reps created ticket on couple of separate calls to investigate the issue and finally I was told that there is nothing much they can do about the trade-in and I should reach out to UPS again. Iphone X that I traded in was a perfectly good phone which I could have sold on Ebay for a lot more. It is unacceptable and not fair to be punished for following the steps provided by Verizon to ship the traded in phone. This is my final attempt regarding this issue as I don't know any other means to get help.

I need someone higher up in the company to assist.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Escalation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am happy to look at this with you, Krishnay83. Please send us a Private Note and I can head to your account to look at any options available. 

JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
krishnay83

I have sent a private note with all the details about this issue. Could you please take a look at the account?

0 Likes
krishnay83

Verizon should stop the trade in offer as they do not have any interest in honoring the promo that they advertise. Never doing trade in again as it seems be a fraud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, krishnay83. We know how important is for you receive your trade in promotion for the phone sent us. We are going to send you a Private Note to assist you further with this issue. *Cassie

0 Likes