How do I leave a customer service review/feedback?
Aliza_kenny91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had an excellent customer service experience with Gayle from Verizon. She was so kind and sweet and answered all of my questions very quickly. I was told I would receive a survey after our online chat ended. However, I did not receive one and I would love to go out of my way to make sure it is known she gave 5 star top notch service 🙂 

Labels (1)
Re: How do I leave a customer service review/feedback?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aliza_kenny91, we love feedback and your kudos will not go unnoticed. We are excited to hear about your awesome experience and we will forward your kind words. We want to thank you for being a valued part of Verizon and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.     -Sylvia

0 Likes
turnerp

I'd like to leave a 5-star review for Chris Turner, the store manager at the Verizon store located at 501 W 12 Mile Rd Madison Heights, MI. He spent time helping us with an old iPhone we are adding to our plan. Even though a purchase was not involved, he went above and beyond helping us with removing old data from the phone and getting it back to manufacturer settings. He courteous and patient and is a wonderful example of quality customer service. Thanks, Chris!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello turnerp, thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback. We truly appreciate it and Chris will too!!!

~Baldo

0 Likes
Re: Excellent service from Leah at Verizon call center
lgraves2

Leah picked up fast, was patient, articulate, smart, and helpful.  Solved the problem others couldn't get right for months.  Hard to believe, but I am a Verizon fan again.

0 Likes
How do I leave a customer service review/feedback?
hmlawry
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wanted to say a huge thank you to these four Verizon employees and I want this to be passed on to their managers please! I wasn't sure how to go about leaving it in a way that they and their managers would receive this!

Shawn & Mike at Verizon store 2995 Clairemont Dr., San Diego, CA - Both went above and beyond to help my internet situation. I truly could not have asked for better help!!!!! I know Shawn is a manager but please pass this on to him & his overseeing manager and to Shawn about Mike. 

Shedrick at Verizon 3505 A sports arena Blvd San Diego, CA: I had an internet issue and he was very straight forward and helpful. I usually feel like reps are pushy and he was not at all. Please please please pass this on to him & his manager!:)

Austin with the Loyalty Team - He was truly wonderful! Straight forward, courteous, kind, understanding, prompt, and very helpful! 
Please please please pass this on to him & his manager!:)

They all really really helped solved a truly rough situation for me 🙂 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, my name is Adriana, and I am your customer service expert, ready to help!

It will be my pleasure to assist you today, please feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions or concerns you need assistance with.

>Adriana

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes