I cannot receive OTP texts to verify identify from other apps like Facebook, Amazon, etc
ewaver
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a new customer with a new iPhone 12ProMax.

I cannot receive OTP texts to verify identify from other apps like Facebook, Amazon, etc.  I can receive text messages from friends/family.

Please Help,

Labels (1)
Re: I cannot receive OTP texts to verify identify from other apps like Facebook, Amazon, etc
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Messaging concerns are not what we want. We'll be more than happy to troubleshoot. Have you tried restarting your phone since you've noticed this issue? -Corey

0 Likes
Re: I cannot receive OTP texts to verify identify from other apps like Facebook, Amazon, etc
ewaver
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I have worked with the support team and tried many things, including restarting my iphone and network settings.  Still cannot receive OTP texts.  They said they would come back to me with in 72 hrs and its been about a week now with nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to look into this further for you. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
JLGriffin1222

I am having the same issue.  Any resolution to this?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, JLGriffin1222. When did you notice this issue start?

*Alexis

0 Likes
Brianmr28

I'm having the same issue, went into store and they couldn't fix after full reset.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brianmr28,

We know how important these messages are. When did this first start happening? When was the last time you were able to receive one of these messages?

-Mark

0 Likes
swaszcrazz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you ever get a solution?  I'm also having the same problem, along with their site not working for me at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can receive all of your messages, swaszcrazz. This issue is a common one but primarily occurs with recent port ins since the messaging routing tables can take several days before we've received them all from the old service provider. How long have you been having this issue for? Did you recently port your services over to us?

-Genesis

0 Likes