IPhone 12 Pro Max Order
Sheer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi all, placed an order May 13, 2021 for same day pick up. It’s been over a week and still no phone. Nobody in CS is able to tell me anything about the order aside from, “it is in process”. I can’t cancel the order online and CS reps have been unable to cancel the order. Normally I wouldn’t care so much because I know the order will be canceled if it’s not picked up within three days of it being ready. However I actually want the phone. I’m using my old phone for t for a decent amount trade in value. I’m also using device dollars to pay for it a little bit. So it’s not like I can just go in to a store that has one in stock and buy it. And I’ve already paid for sales tax because I’m planning on paying for this over the course of 24 months so if sales tax needs to be paid upfront. So here I am stuck without a phone, nobody can give me answers to what the is going on with the order, and I don’t know what the heck I’m supposed to do…very frustrated.

Anyone else having any issues?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 12 Pro Max Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your order to run smoothly. Was the order originally placed online, or with an agent?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Sheer
Enthusiast - Level 2
Spoiler

Order was placed online.

0 Likes
Sheer
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sheer,

That's very helpful. The more details we have the better. Have you been able to check with the store to see what the status is on their end? If so, what did they advise?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Sheer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to finally speak with someone in CS that assisted with transaction. I have the device now. Thank you for your responses .

0 Likes
Richard68

You are so lucky, I have the same situation.  ordered in 8/14, expected ship in 8/14, but still no communication from Verizon in 8/23.  Talked to reps and agents, they don't know what happen and they can't cancel the order to refund since it is in "shipping" stage.  So I am still waiting.

0 Likes