Maximum video streaming quality switch
trialcritic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a 5G Get More plan. I couldn't toggle this switch for my iPhone 12 Pro Max, both in the Verizon app and from my computer. I called the customer support and they didn't know about this problem. I see that many have this problem. 

#Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Maximum video streaming quality switch
sam-the-gam
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you want it fixed right away, call tech support and ask them to change a feature on your account called entitlement for unlimited - the feature code currently on your account ends in 89. Ask them to look for one under the provisioning section that ends in 90 and add it, and remove the one that ends in 89. Also ask them to do this “on demand” or “current date”. They may have to remove all of the pending orders on your account before they can do this. You can also ask them to do this to all your lines that are on the new 5G Play / Do / Get plans. May not work on the old versions.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello trialcritic, we're concerned to learn that you're having issues activating the maximum video quality switch on the website and app, and we'd love to help! Exactly what happens when you try to toggle that option? ~Baldo

0 Likes
trialcritic
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I click the toggle, I get

We're still processing your request.

You'll need to log out and wait 15 minutes before you can change your toggle settings again.

However when I log out and log back in after 15 min, nothing changes.

Please see

Maximum Video Streaming Quality 

0 Likes
sam-the-gam
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you want it fixed right away, call tech support and ask them to change a feature on your account called entitlement for unlimited - the feature code currently on your account ends in 89. Ask them to look for one under the provisioning section that ends in 90 and add it, and remove the one that ends in 89. Also ask them to do this “on demand” or “current date”. They may have to remove all of the pending orders on your account before they can do this. You can also ask them to do this to all your lines that are on the new 5G Play / Do / Get plans. May not work on the old versions.

tenpack77

I'm having the same problem on my 3 lines.  I get the "logout and wait 15 minutes before trying again." I've waited 3 days and I still can't toggle on to 720p.  I've tried doing this in the app and via the website.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, trialcritic. We know how important it is to have access to HD Video streaming. Let's help you add the feature. To get started, we have sent you a Private Note. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to review this with you in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
kai-el
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem for all the lines on my account. It's been a few days, logged in and out multiple times, but can't toggle it on (app or website). When I try, I get the following error:

"We're still processing your request.

You'll need to log out and wait 15 minutes before you can change your toggle settings again."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We awlays want you to be able to get your maximum video qualify.*Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes