Re: Missing Texts in Group on iPhone 12 Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amberg83 The last thing we want is for you to feel irritated or inconvenienced, especially when you should be happy you got a new phone. Since you are working with our Tech team on the phone, we suggest you continue with them. The last thing we want is to have you duplicate the same steps.

0 Likes
TheElmnt

I have the same problem. Did a ton of troubleshooting with Verizon and none of it helped (turned off sms and mms and group messages and turned back on, logged out of iMessage and of AppleID and back in. Reset network settings. Rebooted phone. Upgraded from iOS 14.1 to 14.2, deleted all my texts, etc. Turned 5G on and off.) Nothing helped. I’m using Message+ now because I’m missing so many texts. But even that missed a message today. Verizon says it’s an Apple issue. Apple says it’s a carrier issue. No one knows what to do to fix it. So frustrating. This started after I upgraded from iPhone XS to iPhone 12 Pro. Happening in group texts when there is at least one non-iPhone user. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to make sure you are receiving all of your text messages. We are more than happy to help you get to the bottom of this. We will be sending you a Private Message, so we can further assist you. MoniqueH_VZW 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are messaging in response to your concern about missing text messages in group chats. We are eager to resolve this issue. To get started, we would like your permission to access your account. To authenticate your account please confirm your first and last name, review the following, and then click the link after "Authenticate here": Please ensure you are not already logged in to My Verizon before attempting authentication.

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (www.facebook.com/about/privacy / www.twitter.com/privacy).

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy. Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services. To learn more, visit our information collection and privacy policy at verizon.com/privacy.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, in Messenger and Direct Message. To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here:http://spr.ly/6002H1ilI. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes
CiaranM

Did anyone ever get a fix for this. It's been happening to me for months and really frustrating. To the point that it's affecting my work as I'm missing critical messages. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CiaranM, we are here for you to help in any way we can! So we can work on this with you, please send us a Private Note!

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes