NO cell service in neighborhood
mart4512
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is extremely little to no service in my neighborhood.  I do have coverage in my house because of wi-fi calling, but when my kids are out and about there is no one for me to contact them.  We were also considering the gizmo for my younger son, but he would never get messages because the coverage is so bad.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NO cell service in neighborhood
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mart4512, 

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with service in your area! We are here to help, and we know how important it is to have a strong connection. When did you begin having trouble? What is your city, state, and closest intersection, so we can check your coverage in more detail? 

-Michelle

0 Likes
mart4512
Enthusiast - Level 1

I believe the entire neighbor has been having issues for years.  We have been having problems since we moved here January 2021.  I live in Medway, MA (02053) and the closest intersection is Spruce Road and Green Valley Road.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that detail, mart4512. In review of the area, we are showing there to be no alarms or alerts with our tower in that area. The location provided is considered to be a known marginal coverage area due to environmental factors outside of our control (i.e. increased foliage, hilly and/or mountainous terrain). As a result, there will be signal instability experienced within that immediate area. The tower location itself also doesn't have a clear line of site for the signal to reach given those terrain challenges (that tower being situated just under a mile and a half to the NW).

-Ebony

0 Likes