Need to talk to a customer service managers
Mkhatri
Enthusiast - Level 1

Needing to get in touch with a customer support supervisor or manager . I'm at the end of my patience with this company and the terrible customer service. I have called so many times and still my issue is not resolved. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need to talk to a customer service managers
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Mkhatri wrote:

Needing to get in touch with a customer support supervisor or manager . I'm at the end of my patience with this company and the terrible customer service. I have called so many times and still my issue is not resolved. 

Maybe share your issue with the Forum community in case someone has a similar issue which was resolved.  There are Verizon agents that monitor this Community Forum.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Demanding a manager without letting people know what the issue is comes off as a "Karen" thing. The key to a resolution is first knowing what needs to be resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To ensure you get the right support for this situation, Mkhatri, please share some details of what seems to be going on at this time. We'd be glad to help out in anyway that we can. The more we know about what you need, the better we can address it.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes