No 5G on Iphone 12 pro max
Zoli20ga

This week at some point, my phone went to LTE only and will not connect to 5G. We traveled several hours to northern michigan last weekend but that should not have affected it. I was live chatting with verizon a couple days ago and they could not help. Tried all their suggestions to no avail. Hoping to get some help here before enduring the verizon store

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 5G on Iphone 12 pro max
Samlora
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having 5G UW issues. When My Iphone 13 Pro Max connects to 5g UW it's as if there's absolutely ne service almost like airplane mode even though I show full signal. I wish my phone would just stay in LTE. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Samlora. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Zoli20ga, 
Getting a 5G signal is always great, and I'm happy to help out regarding the LTE-only issue you're experiencing with your iPhone 12 Pro Max. Let's gather more details. Since your trip, has your device picked up a 5G signal at all? Using the link here (http://spr.ly/6600ziXIo), what is your 5G data set to? 

-Ryan

0 Likes
Zoli20ga

As of yesterday I have been getting 5G but it seems kind of random. Prior to last week the amount of time spent on LTE in my normal network area could have been measured in minutes over the last several years.  I still go on LTE where I would always be on 5G, it almost seems like there was a local 5G issue and it is slowly coming back online. Anyway, it seems to be working itself out, for now

0 Likes