Re: No Service, have to reset network settings
Tykcarp57
Enthusiast - Level 1

MY LOCATION IS SOLID RED ON THE "COVERAGE AREA" WHICH IS COMPLETE GARBAGE! CANT EVEN SEND PICTURE TEXTS ETC. SERVICE IS TRASH AND ALL THEY WANNA KNOW IS WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED... SMH

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tykcarp57, we have responded to you in Private. Please respond via the Private Note, so we can make sure to assist with any service issues you are having. *Joshua

0 Likes
Sholly3636

This is happen to me currently 

0 Likes
adamvdv

This has been happening to me recently as well. Please let me know how to stay connected without having to reset my network settings. I couldn't even look up a recipe in a grocery store that I have visited for years. Never had an issue before and suddenly I can't even get a web page to load.

I have a Google Pixel 6 PRO. I live squarely in the RED zone of Verizon coverage. There's even a big new buzzing Verizon pole on the corner across the street from my house and I can't even make a phone call without being connected to Wi-Fi.

If this issue persists I will be changing carriers ASAP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adamvdv, we are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your service and would love the opportunity to get to the bottom of this. When did you initially start experiencing issues? You indicated issues with calls in your home, does this happen outdoors at this location? If not, about how far do you need to be before you do see a change? Are you aware of others at this location that experience this? 

-Loren

0 Likes
adamvdv

My wife and I are on the same plan with Verizon. Neither of us can make calls at our home even though we are in the 5G coverage area and both have different phones. This issue occurs indoors, outdoors, at my workplace as well and really almost everywhere I go.

I have NEVER had good service at or near my home with Verizon even though it shows we are in a 5G coverage area. It was the main reason I switched to Verizon and the service is essentially non-existent. However, I have wi-fi at home.

The main issue I am having currently, which is fairly recent actually, is my mobile data is unreliable and will randomly just not work. It is currently showing I have no service even after resetting my network settings and my phone and toggling the mobile data slider on and off. When it does return I have a fraction of a bar on LTE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adamvdv, please provide the zip code and your nearest cross streets. You indicated this is happening with both lines however, when you mention that it is happening all over that does tend to have us looking at the individual phones. Therefore, for clarification purposes, is the no signal situation specific to the home area? 

-Loren

0 Likes
adamvdv

Zipcode: 94619

Cross streets: Tompkins Ave. / Carson St.

The consistently low / no signal is most noticeable in my home area. The mobile data issue happens everywhere.

0 Likes
dflintstud1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been a customer for 20 YEARS and have been using the Riverside, MI tower.  2 bars on antenna and it has worked fine up until about 4-5 months ago.  At first, it was intermittent, but now service bops in and out frequently, making my phone absolutely useless.  Even when I do get bars, I still have no mobile network.  After countless calls to your worthless overseas tech support asking me to do the same reset, I decided to go to the V store in Benton Harbor.  They inadvertently let the cat out of the bag.  I know it's not my phone as it works everywhere else, except off the Riverside tower.  They said it was the engineers preparing for 5g juggling bandwidth and frequencies.  Rather than offer to help get this fixed... I was told to find another provider.  If you JackWagons were going to pull this HorseCrap then you should of emailed EVERY customer and let them know what was going on, rather than boning us all out of our hard earned $$ and NOT providing the service we've paid for.

V you can refund the last 4-5 months of prepaid service and I'll move on.  Or I can sue you for ALL of my time spent being lied to by your broken English speaking support reps.  OR YOU CAN FIX THE FRIGGING TOWER.  Let me know how you wish to proceed.  email [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] with your response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your device and service concerns are our concerns too. We've noted your reference about the result of resetting your device's network settings. I aplologize for your inconvenience and we'd be more than glad to help.

Resetting network settings resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN (Virtual Private Network) settings that you’ve used before. However, these settings can be reset once you’ve accessed a signal for your device. This website link will assist you with this process at http://spr.ly/6602KqatE.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks

-Robert C.

0 Likes