Paid for an iPhone 12 that was never shipped
markw51

This is a description of the worst consumer experience I have ever had, which is still ongoing.  

On December 26, 2020 I placed an order on VerizonWireless.com for an iPhone 12 and some accessories and my BOA credit card was charged $1063.28.  However I never got an email saying the order had shipped and nothing ever arrived.  Several days after the order was placed I checked the status of my order on VerizonWireless.com and it said the order was still “processing.”  Today is February 25, 2021 and the order is still “processing.”

I contacted VW but of course there is no human to talk with, only chat.  Chat person had no idea why the phone had never shipped and why my credit card was charged.  Chat person said to take it up with the bank. 

So I filed a complaint with the bank and they gave me a tentative credit.  However this is a long process and the other party is given a chance to respond to a complaint.  A few weeks later BOA told me that VW had challenged my complaint, even though they could not provide documentation to the bank that the order had ever shipped. 

Now that’s stupid because any fool can get on the website, put in the order number and check the status of that order.  They would have seen that the order was still “processing” and never shipped.  So I contend that VW is attempting credit card fraud and I will eventually turn this over to the Florida Attorney General for prosecution. 

So I am still waiting for the bank to make a final decision on my complaint.  I would advise anyone to never place an order on VW.com because they cannot be trusted.  Go into one of their stores and walk out with the phone in your hand.  If they don’t have what you want in stock, walk out. 

If anyone at VW is listening, my order number is 992932306132381.  You could show the crooks in whatever department is lying to BOA about my claim how to look up the status of that order, but I suspect that is not what they are there for.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Paid for an iPhone 12 that was never shipped
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

markw51-

It saddens me to hear about your online experience. Our goal is for you to have a resolution in a timely manner. Please respond to my Private Note to further assist.

-CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would like to ensure we get to the bottom of your concern and to ensure your refund is processed promptly. Please respond to this message to get started.

0 Likes
markw51

OK I'm replying.  

0 Likes
markw51

OK I'm replying.

0 Likes
markw51

OK I'm replying. 

0 Likes
markw51

OK here I am. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

markw51, we value your loyalty and we understand the importance of making sure you receive a full refund for your canceled order. We are here for your support. We have sent you a Private Message. Please respond to that message. Thank you. 

0 Likes
markw51

Any resolution of this?  Why is it dragging on for so long?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are eager to help get this issue resolved. Please respond to our Private Message so that we may work towards a resolution together. 

0 Likes