Poor reception slow/freezing data iphone 12
MEDICSHACK
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having awful connection issues with the two iPhone 12 pros on my account. Was only having issues when switching from 4g-5g but reception has declined at home and data speeds are terrible everywhere throughout the day. The other phones on account work fine. Have done all troubleshooting steps repeatedly and am now awaiting a response from network engineering. Anyone else having this issue. I’m so frustrated I’m getting ready to switch to another provider. 

Labels (1)
Re: Poor reception slow/freezing data iphone 12
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to use your services with your iPhone 12 Pro devices. I read your message and I would like to clarify some things. Has a ticket been made for you already? What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Please share some additional details, thanks very much! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
MEDICSHACK
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Jordan, I’m not sure what a ticket is. Someone in customer service a few days ago said I would be hearing from network engineering within 72 hours. This has been on going since we upgraded phones to 12 pro and been worsening with the 5g rollout. I’ve done everything Verizon has requested from making sure airplane mode is off to factory reset to replacing SIM cards. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for meeting us here! I want to jump into your account to see all that we've done with the ticket. 

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6005K5yHV  -Alicia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MEDICSHACK, we want to do all that we can to help with the signal issue that you're having. Allow us to look into what the ticket stated exactly. I've sent you a Private Note to help further. Please meet us in the Private Note for full support.  -Alicia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning! The authentication needs to be completed again. Please meet us Secure Chat & confirm your first & last name. We are standing by.

-Gina

0 Likes
daileyl1

We are having the same problem. I have talked with support multiple days, worked through their troubleshooting and now they are sending me replacement phones. Unfortunately, the replacement phones are iphone 12s. UGH.  

We have been with Verizon for 19 years and this is really affecting our working remotely and any calling we need to do. If we don't get this resolved soon we will be moving providers.

0 Likes

I am having the same problem. How do I start a ticket?

0 Likes
Ajayisonfire

I had a iPhone 6 and had perfect reception. I could watch full YouTube videos in my truck at work. I switched to a 12 and now I can’t even send a text message anywhere. I work at an airport in wide open and at times have a SOS signal. No one believes that it is the phone. No troubleshooting resolves any of the issues. Now that I own it I don’t know if I should upgrade or switch providers. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ajayisonfire, we understand the importance of having reception where you spend the most time. So we can catch up on what troubleshooting was done and see if there are more steps needed, we will be sending a Private Note. 

-Melissa

0 Likes