Preorder terms and conditions for an exchange preorder . URGENT HELP.
FAzadi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi so I pre ordered an iPhone 12 pro max. And it’s making me review the terms and conditions and accept,  it says it is not required for the order. However when I look at the order status it shows the complete opposite saying that I need to review terms and condtitiojs.. and this is a worry free guarantee exchange and it’s starting to frustrate me a lot... so far none of the agents don’t know what is going on with the order and I cannot cancel because if i do the shipment will delay for a monthEB794C09-3A23-4AD2-94A7-9CFEEE9EE76D.jpeg

Labels (1)
Re: Preorder terms and conditions for an exchange preorder . URGENT HELP.
Marie361
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had this problem today. Spoke with several agents and finally one told me to call the 800 number. I called and the person I spoke with says on their end it is not saying that I have to take any action and I should be fine even though it says the exact opposite thing it’s showing you in your account order status. I guess I’m just going to trust what the representative over the phone told me and wait to get shipping confirmation. 

0 Likes
Marie361
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you find out something different could you please post? Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's our priority that your order is properly processed so that we can turn these feelings around. We contacted you via a Private Note to continue assisting you.
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marie361,

We always want to provide accurate information and keep you in the loop regarding your order status. I am glad to hear that our Phone Support Team was able to resolve your order issue. You can continue to check the status of your order here https://www.verizon.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex#/ .

Does this help?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
jhalp

What was the outcome of this? I’m experiencing the same problem with a 12 pro exchange and all the phone reps keep saying the order looks fine on their end except on my end the order keeps expiring because I’m not accepting the T&Cs.... When you try to accept, it says not required. Spent hours on the phone with multiple reps and no one can figure out the problem other than... I think we need to cancel and start over... but that doesn’t help! Time to cancel service and switch?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We most certainly wouldn't want to lose you as a customer, jhalp! We apologize for the trouble you've had with this order. When trying to accept your terms and conditions are you using the app, website, or automated system?

KiaH_VZW

0 Likes
jhalp

I’m using both the app and the website. Support reps have even tried to “escalate” me to manually enter them by phone but it just tells me the device is activated. I call and ask for help and everyone knows how to fix it and then transfer me to someone else. I wait on hold for a long time and someone else picks up, goes on and on....

0 Likes
jhalp

I’m on hold as I’m typing this. Talked to a “telesales” rep who didn’t even look into and said, let me get you to someone that can help. Still on hold at and hour and 23 minutes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure this is thoroughly looked into, jhalp. Please send us a Private Note to get started.

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes