Re: Preorder terms and conditions for an exchange preorder . URGENT HELP.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhalp, we appreciate you communicating this to us. Were you still needing assistance in regard to this?

0 Likes
msummers2112

I am also experiencing this same problem!  I spent a total of 5 HOURS on the phone trying to get a swap completed. They told me to go to a store. My nearest Verizon store is over 3 hrs away so I need it shipped to me first before I can return my phone. After being transferred over 6 times, hung up on and sent into a chat loop, I am told the only option is to pay full retail price for the phone. Ok, fine! Whatever I need to do to get his taken care of. Then only to have this issue of the order on hold waiting on T&C's which takes me to a screen saying they are not required. The rep spent another hour canceling and recreating the order, trying to get it to work and could not. 

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

msummers2112, I can only imagine how frustrating this has been for you but my goal is to help. Since having a new order, to clarify, are you still experiencing the issue with the terms and conditions? Via the community platform, it may take a while for us to respond so please let me know where you are in this process. 

0 Likes
msummers2112

Yes I am still experiencing this. Please let me know if you need my contact information to help resolve this. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details msummers2112. We want to look into this further for you. I have sent you a PM, please respond at your earliest convenience.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for providing this update and meeting us via PM msummers2112. It is concerning that you are still experiencing this issue but we are here to help. To get started, we will need access to your account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6007HXlJN

0 Likes