Puerto Rico
mannjoshua31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 0 service in Puerto Rico. Is this problem being fix?

Labels (1)
Re: Puerto Rico
ShaneT78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same. Just landed here today for a work trip. Zero LTE service on my iPhone 12. My older LTE iPad works fine. Super disappointing and minimal acknowledgement from Verizon that there is even an issue. After walking through a bunch of pointless troubleshooting steps, their "fix" was to suggest I use WiFi calling. Doesn't do me much good as I'm driving around the island...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mannjoshua31,

That's the last thing we want. I know how important it is to have a great working device. We're glad to help. Is this issue ongoing? What happens when you try to use the device? What is the zip code where you are currently using service?

-Andrew

0 Likes
ShaneT78
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue spontaneously resolved (at least for me) with no acknowledgement of a fix or what the original issue was.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to be without service while you are in Puerto Rico. Have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues? For how long will you be in Puerto Rico? ~David

0 Likes
ShaneT78
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm only here for the week. Like I said, the problem resolved itself without me taking any additional action. The problem was on your end, but nothing was really said about it. Frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The update about the situation fixing itself is positive. We aim to help, you mentioned that there are frustrations. We're only a post away should you need our assistance.

-David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying, we are here to further assist with anything we can. Please do not hesitate to send us a Private Note in the future.

*Kerry

0 Likes