Re: Refund cancelled order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, dallashowell89. We know how important is to get the trade in promotions applied correctly. We are going to send you a Private Note, to look in to this issue further for you. *Cassie

0 Likes
punkolet

I am being charged for a canceled item also. Seems to be a ongoing thing with Verison. Been a customer for some time now but think its time to change companies now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This does not sound right at all. We would never charge you for a cancelled item. I would love to help. I have sent you a private message so I can assist. 

-Amber

0 Likes
Charged for two lines - only one phone
laceykprice

I purchased two phones in September, 2019. They were preordered. After the first one arrived, I cancelled the second. The second phone was shipped but I was never home to accept delivery (signature required) and it was shipped back. However, three years later, I still can't get them to understand I only have one phone. They claim that both phones were in use and refuse to look into the fact UPS never delivered the second phone so if it is being used, someone else s doing it. I have emailed, called, chatted, and sent letters for three years. What is my next course of action?

0 Likes
Re: Charged for two lines - only one phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good day, laceykprice. As a consumer, I sincerely understand your concerns about a phone that was never received. We want you to have a great experience and we also want to get to the bottom of this issue for you. We sent you a private message to be able to access the account and review all the details about this issue, please reply to that private message for further assistance.

-Antonio

0 Likes
Re: Charged for two lines - only one phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good day, laceykprice. We noticed your post and we want to make sure that we review this issue with the phone that you ordered 3 years ago and you never received. We need to access the account and review the details of that transaction and any conversations we have noted with your about this specific issue to ensure that we clarify this issue fully as soon as possible. -Antonio

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6004MEgJO

0 Likes