Sales agent lied and tricked me into purchasing iPhone 12 ProMax when my iPhone 5 is not eligible
zfalool
I have been a Verizon customer for 8 years. Verizon sales staff rep misled me by promising me that I am eligible for $800 iPhone 12 ProMax credit if I upgrade my old iPhone 5, which was not eligible for upgrade. I repeatedly asked him and the supervisors for confirmation if my old iPhone 5 was eligible for upgrade and they told that I am eligible for $800 credit and the account is noted with such. Looking at my next two estimated bills, I don't see any credit for $800 prorated instead I see the full charge of $1099.99 prorated. I have called several times asking for my $800 credit and each time I get different answers and runaround. The supervisor I spoke with so rude and racial. I have already spoken to my attorney regarding this matter.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sales agent lied and tricked me into purchasing iPhone 12 ProMax when my iPhone 5 is not eligible
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon doesn't give discounts up front, they stretch it out over 24/30 months depending on your agreement.

If you qualified for $800 off, you would see the retail cost of the phone followed by a promo credit. This translates to roughly $33.33 over 24 months or $26.66 over 30.

Doubing the supervisor was racial and feel more there was needless escalations going on because someone either didn't explain things or weren't listening.

0 Likes
Re: Sales agent lied and tricked me into purchasing iPhone 12 ProMax when my iPhone 5 is not eligible
zfalool

I don’t see any credit for $800 prorated for 30 months. My issue is still unresolved.

0 Likes
Re: Sales agent lied and tricked me into purchasing iPhone 12 ProMax when my iPhone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for meeting with us in a secure channel, Zuhair. We reviewed the account carefully and we see your iPhone 5 is not eligible for a promotional credit. We are not able to issue credits to the account as the iPhone 5 is not eligible for the promotion. I apologize for any inconvenience this information may cause you. -Antonio

0 Likes