Trade In Adjustment
ChristaJones01
Enthusiast - Level 1

In October 2020 I traded in my iPhone 11 for the new iPhone 12 pro. I'm very aggravated with the whole trade in process. I was never given a significant credit for my trade in. The phone was paid off and in excellent condition. I have called the Verizon store several times and customer service and still I still do not have any answers. Now on my phone bill this month it is a outstanding $385 for just one phone line. Now I am seeing a trade in adjustment fee which the Verizon sales rep told me I wouldn't have to worry about. I have done the online chat and tried calling Verizon and I still do not have a solution. Could someone possibly help with this?

Labels (1)
Re: Trade In Adjustment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, ChristaJones01!

I would be glad to assist with figuring out all the details regarding your trade-in. Please reach out in a Private Note for assistance, so that we can collect some more information.

CelesteR_VZW

0 Likes
ChristaJones01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I would greatly appreciate some help!

0 Likes
kaitlinsizemore
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm going through the same thing right now. I have called 3 times and I keep getting the "run around." 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to get the best value for their trade-in. What exactly is happening with your trade-in? Have you tracked the status here www.vzw.com/tradein. - AlbertoR_VZW 

0 Likes
Johndush

Hello. I just switched from att to Verizon yesterday. I traded my older iPhone 7 Plus and was told by the website and the rep himself that is her $350 for it. So I literally just got my first bill after having Verizon for about ummm idk 29 hours may be lol and saw it there that they paid $70 for my trade in? There is a lot of issues that i don’t wanna put here just yet but I’ll be calling the customer service today and put a complaint about the store manager who was such rude person and the rep that f...d my trade in and all. 

A5B4FD79-7BE9-44BF-9428-E7D26BDC9927.jpeg

0 Likes
nirender

Placed an order today and wanted to take advantage of the device promotional credit. The device to be used for the promotional credit is not the one in use.  The sales rep did not include it in the sales receipt. He also charged me for Total Mobile Protection which I did not request.

How do I fix these issues.

Nirender

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johndush, we want to welcome you to the Verizon family and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let us know if you have received a resolution for your promotion and account concern after you contacted Customer Service? 

0 Likes
nirender

I believe it is in hand but will know better after we enable the new devices and ship the existing ones back.

Nirender

0 Likes
Johndush

I’ve talked to a rep for 1 hour 22 min and he promised me “ I was gonna get $70 off next bill and after that $350 credit would apply to my account every month” I purposely asked him twice since the lines are being recorded that if he was sure about the totals and how the process was going to be processed like he told me so he said YES. 

so basically seems like now I’m getting 70 plus 350 so $420.00 ( 70 next month like I said and the 350 over 24-30 months can’t remember exactly) and I’ll just have to keep checking my bills every month 

0 Likes