Re: Trade In Adjustment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to get any offer and promotion they qualify for, nirender. We are here to assist. 

What did the promotional offer provide to you? Also, where you able to cancel the insurance on your line? That coverage can be canceled at anytime through your My Verizon account when reviewing your add-ons.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
nirender

Update on my situation. After shipping the device back, and after several calls I found out the following

• The device adjustment had been tied to another of the lines we have in our family plan
  • Verizon had valued the device at $0
  • A correction was submitted to apply the device promotion to the correct device
  • The correction was applied and that Verizon were trying to contact me as per customer support (not heard anything verbally or by email)

I will know for sure if the correction was applied on the next bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you sharing the update, nirender. We look forward to this solution working correctly. Please let us know if you have any further concerns or questions.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Rickjamez402
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah I was told I’d get $750 off my iPhone 12 Pro 512 GB if I traded my iPhone 11 Pro in mint condition & now they say they apply small amount to each bill instead of $750 off at once & I switched from T-Mobile and was only paying $45 unlimited everything 

0 Likes
WashingtonWill12
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has been a while did this get fixed? Sometimes the base trade in value shows up front then the system adjusts it to the promo price like $350 later. Is that how it went for you?

0 Likes
WashingtonWill12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it's over 24 months for the credit which does show on the trade in process. Doesn't make it awesome but it's there under the trade in value. If you didn't hand it in at the store or send it yet you could cancel and sell it on Swappa and use that cash to lay it down yourself if you want.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for any issues that occurred.  We always want you knowing all the details regarding any promotion.  Feedback can also be filed regarding what occurred.  The majority of our Trade-In Promotions issue monthly credits over a 24 or 30 month period at this time.  Here is more information:

https://www.verizon.com/support/device-deals-faqs/

https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-recycle-device/

https://www.verizon.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/

It's our goal to make sure all issues are resolved.  Are you receiving the correct $750 total credit amount (broken up into monthly payments)?  Did you have other questions or issues that we can assist you with?

0 Likes
nirender

Here is my latest update, and since I am posting all is not well. Received my latest bill and it is the same as my last bill. No promotional credit has been applied! Despite being told that it would. The most disappointing elements of this sorry saga are

- I sent in a perfectly good device that Verizon assured me would qualify for the promotional credit but was valued at $0 (zero) and I have no way of getting this device back.

- Verizon assured me in early March the promotional credit was applied and I believed the representative.

So, like many others I now believe that Verizon have mislead me.

Nirender

0 Likes
Quint456

I have been told the same thing. Ive waited two months for the credit apply to my account but it never did. Ive been paying all my bills on time and especially now when the promotion was around! Please help me?

0 Likes