Trade In Issue Still Happening
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been very patient with Verizon on my Trade in completed in Feb.  2021 and we are in September now with NOTHING but empty promises of:  it takes a few weeks and I promise you will get paid”.  I am now convinced that verison promises the trade in and just delays the paid trade in to no end.  I am really out of options and am considering wanting to turn my new phone back in for a refund i know I will never get.

Labels (2)
Re: Trade In Issue Still Happening
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, Dan-Escobedo! We know it is vital to verify the status of your Trade-in, and we would love the opportunity to help you today! Can you please elaborate further? How did you submit your Trade-in? ~Rachel

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

we mailed it in to the trade in center.  you can see multiple notes in my account where we have been promised that the processing wont be long 

Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok today is drifting away?  are you assisting?

DarkLogician
Enthusiast - Level 2

The same thing is happening to me. I have UPS tracking proof that my phone got to their warehouse in July. They keep making different promises that go unkept. Really looks like an issue at this point.

aemerry
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a similar issue. Hours upon hours upon hours on the phone with customer service....each phone call is a new promise with promises of call backs and credits to my account.  Each call in to Verizon customer service leaves me wanting to bang my head against the wall.  Nobody seems to know what they are doing there anymore, no streamlined approach to solving problems, it seems like they are making it up on the fly.  I will be interested to see if you get anywhere.  After nearly 2 decades with them I am taking my 8+ lines and leaving at this point.

0 Likes
aemerry
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exact same thing happening to me. Each call to Verizon is answered with a different explanation IF ANY. Promises of credits and returned calls go unfulfilled. Blows my mind that this is allowed to happen.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dan-Escobedo I'm sad to learn you have been trying for so long to receive your rebate. Our goal is to make sure you receive any rebates you qualify for. To get started, we have sent you a private message here on this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello aemerry, this is definitely not the experience we want for our customers, and we'd love to help! Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our intention is never to mislead or frustrate our customers, and we certainly never want to see them leave. I am going to send you a private message, to further discuss the situation, and figure out what needs to happen to make this right. Please be on the lookout for that, I'll be in touch shortly.*Damien

0 Likes