Trouble Activating iPhone 12
rushdan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been waiting to activate my iPhone for over 5 days now. I have spoke to countless Verizon reps supervisors, did the online chats and no one seems to actually know what the issue is and how to resolve it.I am sick of waiting with no resolution. Every rep keeps telling me that they issued a ticket and to be rest assured that the issue will be resolved after 24 hours. Well it has not been several 24 hours and my phone is still not activated. I even spoke to a rep on Saturday that said the person who handles the tickets will be in Monday so don't call back Sunday, I can just wait till Monday and my issue should be resolved. Well, it is now Monday. My phone was not activated so I proceeded to call Verizon again. They said my account is currently under review and someone should be in contact with me by mid day or tomorrow morning. This is absolutely terrible. 6 days it is taking them to activate my phone and I highly doubt it'll be activated by then because all the reps have seem to give me is false promises. The tickets being issued all seem to be of no help. I was also told they "expedited" my ticket. Even then there seems to be no real solution. Verizon is yet to figure out why the keep getting an error message. I even reached out to Verizon via social media and still had no real resolution. Im at a point where if this isn't finished tonight, I am switching cell services. Verizon is useless at this point. I even went as far as to visit my local Verizon store and was with a rep trying to resolve this issue two hours after closing and still tech support was no help. If this is an issue within Verizon it needs to be fixed, and not at loyal customers expense. I am tired of everyone telling me to wait 24 hours with no real solution. VERIZON DO BETTER.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble Activating iPhone 12
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rushdan, allow us to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. This is never the type of experience we would want for you. We know your time is valuable and would never want to lose you over this. We have sent you a Private Note to get more information from you.

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
rushdan
Enthusiast - Level 1

My issue has been resolved thank you 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning We are glad to learn your problem was resolved. Stay safe and please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance.

0 Likes