Unable to activate iPhone 12 Pro Max
bgrabau

Been wasting hours trying to get the device to activate.  The automated system is useless, the website seems promising but still no luck.  Why can't Verizon ever get this right, it's happened every time I upgrade my phone.  Anyone have any tips?  I'll played on the website, called two different activation phone numbers and nothing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to activate iPhone 12 Pro Max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly understand your frustration with not having that new phone activated right away, bgrabau. Aside from the options you've mentioned, a new phone can often be activated through use of the SIM card from the previous phone if it is the same OS. We can also help with the activation from your account right here if you'd like. To do that though, we'd need to continue this in a Private Message. 

ZakC_VZW

hhagedorn3

Please help me activate my new phone! I have been trying and running into errors all day. Thank you - please reach out! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hhagedorn3, I depend on my device constantly, so making sure my new phone gets activated is crucial. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me what errors are you running into? Also, confirm for me  what happens  when you attempt to activate with the link provided? http://spr.ly/6605ysfa5

0 Likes
Jim165
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree Verizon is the worst service out of all the cell services.  Hours wasted 

0 Likes
Jim165
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your response authenticates our frustration.  No admission that you are at fault.  I did exactly what you said in this message and nothing.   I am switching to ATT

0 Likes