Re: Unable to activate iPhone 12
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello again. I really regret that you haven't been able to get your phone activated yet. I would like to access your account, so I can review everything. Please review the following message, and click the link at the bottom to verify.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

http://spr.ly/6001GhB5zTo authenticate your account please confirm your first and last name, review the following, and then click the link after "Authenticate here": Please ensure you are not already logged in to My Verizon before attempting authentication.

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (www.facebook.com/about/privacy / www.twitter.com/privacy).

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy. Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services. To learn more, visit our information collection and privacy policy at verizon.com/privacy.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, in Messenger and Direct Message. To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here: http://spr.ly/6009GC7H3

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Notafan3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been trying to activate my new iphone 12 for 2 hours. YAY just what i wanted to do. The call backs from verizon don’t happen. Was emailed a QR code that wasn’t valid and now someone is checking with their supervisor because they can’t send me a secure code or an email. VERIZON YOUR customer services is terrible and NON-EXISTANT....ready to switch permanently to a company who actually values their customers

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Notafan3 Please don't confuse activation problems with customer service. We are doing everything we can to help you. I have send you a Private Message here in this forum.

0 Likes
achmura
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had a couple of great customer service techs who have tried their best Ethan in Tier 2 Support and Rachel at the store in Orland and Sandy on the phone, but I have had my share who have said things like you must be doing something wrong it says it is working or we are sorry you don't have a phone and could get fired from your job because can't answer when boss calls but not our problem.  Oh yes it is your problem.  And I would argue it is customer service issue that you should be regularly communicating with customers who have spent $2,000 or more on phones and accessories and still have no service.  It may not be your fault it is not working, but it is your responsibility to offer options.  Espeically for those of us who need our phones to work and function in this COVID world.   I have never been so disappointed as a customer.  I bought 2 iphone 12's.  I wish I never had.  I will be in the Orland Store at 11 a.m. on Monday (I have an appointment) when I return home and I hope my phones works by then as I started this process early yesterday.  Customer service should also be offering free products and discounts to all the customers who have been affected.  We have tons of options and you should be wanting to keep us.  I had same problem mentioned here that chat stopped working.  Call wait times were ridiculous. Twitter Customer Service was helpful and Ethan helped get my old firm working on my old number again finally.    But I am paying for an upgrading plan to have 5G and my phone is not working.  Feel free to private message me if you would like to chat more personally.  For the record, I work for a call centr and handle customer service and this is not  something I would wish to deal with, but rest assured that we would be taking responsibility and offering to make it right.   My favorite line in customer service is "what can I do to make this right."

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how valuable your time is, achmura, and can understand your frustration with this whole ordeal. We are currently experiencing a known issue with activating new 5G devices, and our technicians are working diligently to get this resolved for you. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
moviebuff9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can u take a look at mine too? I have 2 very expensive iPods and no phone! Not cool! Please private msg me and fix??

Thanks!

kimberly

0 Likes
Re: Unable to activate iPhone 12 PRO
Nohs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried to activate 12PRO on account. No bars, no service with pre-installed sim card. Was told there were "orders" that needed to "clear" the system and phone would activate after midnight. That was Tuesday.  Its Friday now. I have three lines without service because of this issue. I cannot access my secure information without my device on MY correct phone number. Have previous tickets for account issues on OLD DEVICE on VZW web & app issues with log-in & VZW redirects. UNRESOLVED since September 14th. I do see the "ghost orders" in screenshot. Second day I was also told the 12PRO would activate "midnight". DID NOT ACTIVATE.

ALSO the "new" device ID listed on my acct on the VZW web is WRonG.  VZW added THIS device BEFORE I activated my account with my NEW 12PRO & while I STILL WAS USING MY OLD DEVICE ON eSIM.   

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 9.41.14 AM.png

0 Likes
jay_to_the_v
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to activate my new iPhone12 I got through Verizon.  Seems like this is a known issue or am I doing something incorrectly?  Could you please look at my account and let me know why Verizon can't activate my phone?

MarkHW

Terrible... I have a new iPhone 12 pro that is unlocked - this is like buying a "boat anchor".  No one seems to know when the SIM card issue will be fixed.  Help

0 Likes