Up Rewards
sm1katz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon customer since 1999. The Up Rewards are a joke. I have yet to receive any rewards. I just purchased and paid off in full an iPhone MAX 12 PRO. I am seriously thinking of leaving Verizon as there are other carriers out there that have the same if not better service for less money. Up Rewards is just a scam in my opinion. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Up Rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly value your loyalty over the last 22 years and we want nothing but the best for you! Please send us a Private Note and we can work to help you stay while ensuring you get the appropriate rewards. -Yale

0 Likes
sm1katz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I bought and paid in full for an Apple 12 MAX PRO I do not receive any rewards.  Each month with my iPhoine 5C I did receive rewards. Why is that? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've got a great question and we'll be happy to help! Do you still have an active account with us? Is your Verizon Up app up to date? ~Christian

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

What does paying off an iPhone have anything to do with a $3 Starbucks gift card? Verizon Up is 100% optional.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to offer the support you deserve. We want you to enjoy our Verizon Up Rewards Program. Please tell us more, what exactly is going on? ~Gilbert

0 Likes