Verizon Fails to Honor Promised Trade-In Credit
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been very patient with Verizon on my Trade-In which was submitted and completed in Feb. of 2021.  We are now in September 2021 with NOTHING but empty promises that Verizon says:  “Don't worry,  takes a few weeks and I promise you will get paid”.  

I am now convinced that verizon promises the trade-in to get you to buy a phone and then doesn't honor it.

I am really out of options and am considering wanting to turn my new phone back in for a refund i know I will never get.

Currently working on filing BBB case.  Hopefully that works.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fails to Honor Promised Trade-In Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dan-Escobedo, we appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience here. A trade-in shouldn't take this long to process, and we want to ensure that this is fully resolved for you as you have been more than patient. Let's make sure this is done and addressed fully. I will be sending you a Private Message to help review this for you. Thank you.

-Nicandro

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried the link and it didn’t work for me.  Please let me know a time that any links you send will work (per your message the link is timed?).  I am not available 24/7 and therefore can’t respond so quickly to the private messaging.  

You can find all the evidences of my claims in my documents and notes.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need with your trade in concerns, Dan-Escobedo. 6 months is far too long to wait for a trade in credit to apply. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note. *Cheyenne

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

message received

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried to send a private message and received a message that says I have reached my limit (5) of private messages…

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried to but i have exceeded my message limit?

0 Likes