Voicemail Notifications From Shared Family Phone
Dkmich

We recently ported our land line to a new Verizon iPhone 12.  We have to have a common phone accessible in our home as part of having a foster care license.  It was always easy to notice when we had voicemail on our landline.  Every phone in the house displayed a flashing light and new voicemail was indicated on the information screens.  

What I’m wondering is if there’s a way that when that phone has new voicemail my wife and I get notified on our cell phones.  I know it seems like a long shot.  AT&T had an app called VM Viewer that we installed on our phones and we’d get notifications there as well. Is there anything similar on Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail Notifications From Shared Family Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, that is something we don't offer at the moment.

*Angela

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. The VM on that line would show on that device. 

*Heather

0 Likes
Dkmich

Yeah.  I know that.  I was hoping there was a way to “share” that notification to other devices.  It’s not that important.  I’m sure this isn’t something many people would even need.  We would have ditched our common line completely if not for a requirement to have a shared phone in our house.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, that is something we don't offer at the moment.

*Angela

0 Likes