Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable
njspence100

Alright -  There are multiple discussions on this - and NO answers.  In the last 6 months I have a colleague who I call on a regular basis - Also has an Iphone.  I get this message about 80% of the time I try to call her.  She is not on the phone, her phone has good reception, as does mine.  It only happens between us.  I actually have to text her to ask her to call me since I CAN't call her.  This is close to being a deal breaker for me and my company with Verizon.  No one seems to have an answer or really care about finding a solution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that you can make & receive calls is super important. I am concerned to read that you have been having trouble calling her most of the time. Knowing that you do not have the same trouble calling others helps us rule out a network issue. 

I would love to help resolve this, as I would be sad to see you go. I would like to gather some information to best assist. When did the issue first start? Do you have trouble sending texts to this number? Do they ever have trouble calling you?

0 Likes
Re: Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable
BEUKHOF89

I am calling a lady line in Spearfish SD. He does not have the problem.

0 Likes
BEUKHOF89

I fequently get the message that ' the called person is not available' when I call my Dad in Spearfish SD. He does not get this message when he calls me. It started 6 months ago. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What happens when you dial #832 ?-Joel

0 Likes
BEUKHOF89

That works. Test was successful. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beukhof89, There could be a number of reasons why this issue may be happening. Does he have Verizon also?

-Nicci

0 Likes
BEUKHOF89

The person I  am calling has a land line, no version. I  just tried to call him now and got the same message. I was ambe to get through yesterday.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BEUKHOF89, I am glad to hear that. Does this address your inquiry?-Dia

0 Likes
BEUKHOF89

No. I cannot get through. I get the message 'Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable'.

0 Likes