call dropped, I have used Verizon for years. I have a new iphone12 and my service is now terrible. I HAVE to use my land line phone to make calls I
margyiphone
0 Likes
Re: call dropped, I have used Verizon for years. I have a new iphone12 and my service is...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@margyiphone ,

While we're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble after getting a new iPhone, it looks like the rest of your message didn't quite fit in the thread title. Could you share the rest of your thoughts so that we can best assist?

0 Likes
Same issue with dropped calls
Geofisherman
Enthusiast - Level 2

IPHONE 11 (Now iPhone 12 from apple not carrier locked anymore)

zip code 77656

steps taken thus far

9DB73B20-1429-4668-9B68-6A2F2778B193.png

267D483E-F6C8-4578-8506-0EB1C01314C0.png

9EFE4905-877A-4C89-8280-BA2954E4CD16.png

powercycled

reset network settings

changed all sort of other settings

reset phone

new sim card

new phone

even installed a cell booster at home

they have deleted my phone and re registered on the network.

I have spent so much time talking to Verizon level 2 tier support, at a minimum total of 20 hours

I have opened 5 network tickets (which are a cop out because they don’t accomplish anything they all say that my area is “marginal service”) 

Verizon is dropping the ball on their coverage and now losing a 17 year customer! When the tier 2 tech support agent told me what is Verizon tech support supposed to do that the network team can only work so fast and my area is marginal. Although every time you talk to someone new they have the miracle fix and tell you to see if that fixes the problem.

Not trying to sound like a Karen but it’s utterly ridiculous and pointless to try and report bad service to Verizon.

Re: Same issue with dropped calls
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Search "iPhone 12 poor reception". The 12 has issues, it's not Verizon, but the model itself.

0 Likes
Re: call dropped, I have used Verizon for years. I have a new iphone12 and my service is now terrible. I HAVE to use my land line phone to make cal
stacy200522
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here!

0 Likes
Re: call dropped, I have used Verizon for years. I have a new iphone12 and my service is...
stacy200522
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon fix the issue!! I have two new phones now having this issue! Very frustrating!  No one has time to spend hours upon hours on the phone with you guys!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that your service at home is less than optimal, stacy200522. Our goal is to provide you with the best service possible and we are happy to check this issue further and explore options to improve your wireless service experience. Do you only experience service issues at home?

Do you notice any improvement if you power the phone off for 2 full minutes and then power it on? This resets the connection to the nearest tower, please give it a try and keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes