device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
bhwilde
Enthusiast - Level 1

Trying to swap two devices on my account but getting the - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error

Labels (1)
Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to help you get your devices all set up and running. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
snetherton

How do I swap my numbers when I am receiving the error message We are unable to find the details in our system for this device

0 Likes
martjb

Attempting to swap phones, I get the following error. We are unable to find the details in our system for this device. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to get your phone up and running. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. For faster help, please call us 800-922-0204 or contact us @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

0 Likes