iPhone 12 Pro max
Dichau3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone else had problems with their phone dropping calls, unable to call out or receive calls? I have had this  I phone 12 pro max for 5 months and this issue cannot be resolved.

My 7 pro max was excellent without any issues and I miss it! 

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone 12 Pro max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to aid in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note.

0 Likes
Dichau3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello

i know you are here. We have tried everything. I am paying 1200$ on a phone that doesn’t work half the time.  We have played text tag and phone calls.... that I couldn’t get because the phone decided it didn’t want to work. I didn’t know my 4 digit code so I was unable to receive a new one. It sounds like it is the 5G network so I’m stuck with a phone that is junk.

I am sorry......but I need one that works!  I’m just not happy. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have a device that works as it is supposed to. Please send us a Private Note, so we can help you further.  BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
darnkdz4
Enthusiast - Level 1

dropped calls. terrible connection to wifi and terrible connection with anything on line. I upgraded from a 10. I would give anything to get the 10 back I don not believe my area is ready for the 5 g upgrade. I rarely have more than 3 bars, Usually my service reads "LTE" if my call doesn't drop it is static filled and interrupted with dead space. I have yet to have a call when the other person on the line heard my entire conversation. Iphone 12 terrible 

123peaches

I aqm unable to power off the Apple iphone 12 pro so that it can be activated. I have worked with a reptoday for 2 hours and he was wonderful. I had to hand up and was not close to the phone(new). He told me to power off the new phone and wait 3 minutes and then power it on to activate it. BIG PROBLEM : unable to power off no matter how long I hold that button in.

0 Likes