Re: iPhone 12 Pro no data 5G UW
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be able to get your data. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please follow and DM us for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
BobT3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have this same issue on my iPhone 13 with ios 16.02.  No problem with LTE or 5G, but when it shows 5G UW it frequently loses the data connection completely.   This has happened to me in 5G UW areas in Clarksville, AR, Fort Smith, AR, and Little Rock, AR.  The info I have seen here in other posts indicate that this issue has existed for well over a year.  Has Verizon found a solution? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to keeping you connected! Is this happening indoors and outdoors when picking up 5G UW? Does the connection come back when restarting the phone or cycling the data conenction off and on? 

-Yale

0 Likes
BobT3
Enthusiast - Level 3

It happens both indoors and outdoors.  Restarting the phone does not solve the problem.  My home does not have 5G UW.  Areas I have tried to use it include Walmart parking lot in Clarksville, Sam's Club indoors and outdoors in Fort Smith, Little Rock Airport Holiday Inn and Little Rock Airport parking lot.

0 Likes
BobT3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can vzw customer support connect with me on a private conversation?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for reaching out to us today here on social media. We're happy to look into any service issues you're having, so I can review the area with you what city and state are you currenlty located in?

*Gen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, please just send us a Private Note and we will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you have? 

*Gen

0 Likes