Re: iPhone 12 WiFi Calling Not Working - Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is a must and we are here to help with any concerns you have about the Wi-Fi Calling feature. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. ~Vic

0 Likes
Pallamas
Enthusiast - Level 1

TSOM did you ever get this working on a 5G SIM?

I am having the same problem on my iP 12 Pro Max but my partner iP11 works fine. 

Verizon is very aware of this problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pallamas, we never want you to struggle with Wi-Fi calling, so we're right here to help! I've sent you a Private Note so that I can obtain additional details from you in order to assist you further. Please reply to the Private Note to continue. Thanks!  -Alicia

0 Likes
pureseqvz

have same issue with 12pro. 5g towers in the area that are supposed to deliver, have delivered a downgrade in service from a traditional 4g phone like iphone se, it feels like.

from post here I found that forcing wifi with airplane mode may be a solution. Appears that iphone12 will prefer their 5g tower network or something and can't detect my call is garbage and dropping a lot of audio. iPhone SE works fine in my condo.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Phone service indoors can be tricky, pureseqvz, to be sure, is the e911 address correct when checking in on your iPhone in Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling? 

-David

0 Likes