Re: iPhone 12 WiFi Calling Not Working - Verizon
WINWED1
Enthusiast - Level 1

UPDATE: I got my WiFi calling fixed by doing a whole network reset. Some how Verizon activated my phone number on the esim not the SIM card. Once I did a reset a notice alerted me to the sim problem. It said did you want to use the SIM card and I said yes and bingo it was fixed!

0 Likes
tsom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, network resets haven't worked for me. I've done it about a half dozen times. 😞

0 Likes
tsom
Enthusiast - Level 2

While out and while I had a better cell signal, I tried enabling Wifi calling again. But when I got home to my Wifi it's still not working. I'm not sure who to blame - both Verizon and Apple are pointing fingers at each other.

0 Likes
WINWED1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey.  Do you have HD Voice enabled for your Verizon phone line/number? It’s in the add one section of your Verizon account. I believe that is required to use WiFi calling. Also does your plan allow WiFi calling?  I can’t remember if it’s a standard thing. Hope this helps. I will think more on what I have done before. This has happened to me on an Android phone once and the phone company and Verizon just said it’s the others fault. 

0 Likes
tsom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have HD calling enabled as well as Wifi calling - it was working just fine on my previous phone (iPhone X). Just went to the local Verizon store, they did everything I've done and according to them "it should be working, it must be the phone." Great. Let's point back to Apple.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to see your issue got resolved. It is great to read everything is in order.

We want to take this moment to promote our My Verizon application: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/my-verizon-mobile/. It is the quick, easy and convenient way to monitor and manage your account. Anything, from device updates to plan / feature changes to usage / invoice / payment details, is available in the palm of your hand.

0 Likes
tsom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Um in not sure which part of that says “it’s working” because it is still NOT working. The Verizon store said it “should” be working.

wifi calling is still NOT working.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure this is properly resolved, we are sending you a private message to further assist you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have sent you a private message to make sure this is properly resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure this is properly addressed, please reply to the private message so we can further assist you.

0 Likes