iphone 12/ 12 pro max
RRAMIREZ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone else having issues with new iphone 12/ pro max constantly dropping calls? I ordered an iphone 12 for my husband and I got a 12 pro max. We cannot have a conversation without dropped calls. I thought it might be 5G network but then we also we are both having issues with screen being unresponsive when attempting to attach pics etc to emails and or text messages. Sometimes just trying to text. Then I attempted to chat with someone today and was disconnected twice and received a msg from Verizon technical difficulties!! Its so frustrating!

Labels (1)
Re: iphone 12/ 12 pro max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We definitely want to ensure that your services are working properly, especially on your new phones! We'd be glad to take a look. Did the issue begin immediately, or did it work at first? Is this happening everywhere you go, or only in certain areas?

BrittanyR_VZW

0 Likes
rohitkinra

Yes, I am having the same issue. I drop calls in my condo all the time, with no rhyme or reason. it’s quite frustrating. 

I never had thus issue on my xs max. I was thinking the issue is because I’m on an esim vs a physical sim? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have the best connection possible! If you'd like to try swapping to your physical SIM we would be happy to help! Before we do that though, have you already tried any troubleshooting steps? If so, which ones? ScotD_VZW

0 Likes
tony312
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just bought my pro max too and have noticed that the screen at times is unresponsive too! When it happens, I need to turn off the phone for the screen to work again. I am glad to hear that I am not the only customer with this same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with your screen. We will be happy to look into this for you. To confirm, how much available memory do you have on your phone? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Cattournas
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same issues since the 13.1 or 13.2 upgrade. Verizon has replaced my SIM card, then replaced my phone, and then a new SIM card. My phone drops calls (Failed) 15 -20 times a day. I'm so frustrated but it doesn't appear that Apple is addressing this issue as it's posted across the web for the 11 Pro Max and the iphone 12!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your device and service is working properly, Cattournas. I rely on my iPhone 11 Pro Max daily. I want to make sure that you can do the same. Did you have this same issue on your previous device? I know you mentioned that calls dropping is the main issue. How about data and text services?

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes