who at Verizon do I complain to about losing coverage ?
barry_vicki

Who does one complain to at Verizon when (after hours on the phone via Wifi) to learn that my coverage of 10 years of four bar LTE is now non-existent but occasionally one bar.  People cannot call me and now my calls drop routinely.  No data service any longer.  One week ago:  4 bars, 30-50 Mbps data...today--nada.

Tech finally told me after checking up the 'Tiers' that the fix recently done in my area resulted in patches or replacements that eliminated or compromised our service.

2 Iphone 12's, 2 watches and an Ipad previously had service...   any ideas, departments, names?

(BTW-- over 20 years of being a 'customer'.)

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: who at Verizon do I complain to about losing coverage ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@barry_vicki wrote:

Okay....where do I find "Private Note(s)" on this site...I can't seem to find anything with that name/term...

The private messages are available by clicking on the envelope symbol next to your community profile image at the top of the forum website. You can also go to the profile page of the community member you want to send a private message and click on the message button to start a private message to that user.

Personally it might have been easier if the VZW rep had sent you the private message first and then you could respond it that message. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. A reliable service is a must and we want to help as much as we can. What is your ZIP Code? Do you only have service issues at home and do you know if other users have the same issue? ~Roger

0 Likes
barry_vicki

Yes. Just at home on all 5 VZ connected devices.  Zip= 97348.  Users that come to my house sure have the issue…service is fine 9 miles up the road…

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing your details with the experience, barry_vicki. At this time, we do show a cell site down in the area currently. Our technicians are aware and working to fix things as quickly as possible. *Zaak

0 Likes
barry_vicki

Thanks Zaak for the response.

Unfortunately this is 180 degrees from the answer from the “Tier 2” tech told me during my hour on the phone on the 11 November; he said what was recently broken was fixed and I’m just a collateral customer that bumped off the robust service I had 10 days ago.  If what you say is true (and I hope it is,) then please let Verizon know to notify me when it’s fixed, they have our contact info.  
Until then, we’re shopping networks to replace Verizon on at least 5 devices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you stay by bringing back the reliable service you should expect from us! Please send a Private Note and we can investigate the concerns in the area further. -Yale

0 Likes
barry_vicki

Okay....where do I find "Private Note(s)" on this site...I can't seem to find anything with that name/term...

0 Likes
barry_vicki

Please figure out why I lost service on 11/10 at my home on all five devices connected to VZ and let me know via email, txt or voice (assuming the call doesn’t drop—I’m using wi - fi calling to scrape by…).  Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@barry_vicki ,

While we're always here to help you with what you need, we do need to know more about the issue you are having before we can assist with an answer or solution. You said that you lost service on 11/10, but is this only happening at home or everywhere you go? How is it currently working? We have a variety of service channels available to you as well, although since you are contacting here through our forums, we'd be able to respond to you in the same way.

-Russell

0 Likes
barry_vicki

Thanks Russell,  If you need me to 're-explain' the issues with the VZ service at my home address (no where else) beyond the 4-1/2 hours I've spent with Tech Services at VZ I certainly can.  These 'Tier Two' techs read the notes left by the previous person I spoke to during these lengthly phone calls.  Don't you have access to this information?  If not, here is a summation of my issue:

-Nov. 10th, service becomes virtually null at my home address; I begin the journey of calling VZ support in search of a reason all five of my VZ connected devices (Apple) all have no/little service here at home.  Nov. 13th, told by tier two VZ tech that 'some folks lose service when we repair or do anything to a cell tower, and that I am probably one of them...'  Over ten years of service at my home, now all of a sudden I'm a collateral result of whatever happened?   Oh well... if anyone has an alternative solution, I'm all ears before I switch to a carrier that can provide service at my home.

0 Likes