Re: who at Verizon do I complain to about losing coverage ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring that your service works correctly at all times, is very important. We thank you for providing detailed information about the service issues you' re experiencing and we've also noted that you've worked with several of our Technical Support Team members for troubleshooting assistance. Thank you for your time, patience, and troubleshooting assistance.

This is a public forum and Verizon takes protecting our customer's personal and account information very seriously. We'd be more than glad to continue working with you. Let's continue working together.

Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Re: who at Verizon do I complain to about losing coverage ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@barry_vicki wrote:

Okay....where do I find "Private Note(s)" on this site...I can't seem to find anything with that name/term...

The private messages are available by clicking on the envelope symbol next to your community profile image at the top of the forum website. You can also go to the profile page of the community member you want to send a private message and click on the message button to start a private message to that user.

Personally it might have been easier if the VZW rep had sent you the private message first and then you could respond it that message. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes