Re: Can vrzpix emails be deactivated or deleted?
ldmeyer
Enthusiast - Level 2

It did not work for me either.  I placed the block from email last night and still got three or four overnight.   The spam comes from an email address either gmail or hotmail and goes to 20 recipients ... phone[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] or [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]    The message is usually a link to some site.  I never click on it.  I do report the message and sender to 7726.   I did not get this on ATT.  Recently switched to Verizon on 12/1 and have been getting these text messages hourly for the the past few days.  I have enabled the "block from email" and "block from domain" last night, yet I got a spam group text overnight.     This is very annoying.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to avoid unwanted messages, ldmeyer. We do want to help in any way we can. Are you able to try blocking the individual address from the messages?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
Annoyed_Customer1
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you deactivate the vzwpix.com email address that is connected to my phone number.  I’ve been on the phone with Verizon for an hour and was told nothing can be done.  I did not set up an vzwpix.com email address using my phone number.  Verizon needs to fix this.    I’m tired of the spam texts coming from emails.  

0 Likes
niksin

I agree this is out of control! Everyone who received theses spam (of sexual content) texts have their number listed with @vzwpics. FIX THIS VERIZON! 

I have submitted to spam but the email is different every time, this is Ridiculous. 

My husband still has ATT and has no problems, maybe it’s time to switch! 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we'd certainly regret losing you. Receiving unwanted texts is a big inconvenience. The good news is that Verizon offers several options to help block numbers, calls, ads, text messages, and emails. To view more info about these options, please visit our website at http://spr.ly/6604y39Zp. We're confident that this information will be helpful to you. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes