Confused on Discounts
LaLa67

A week ago today, I purchased $647.82 in Apple products from a very nice sales rep at the Lafayette store in LaGrange Georgia. I paid cash. I love my new Apple SE iphone...and the charger and the JBL blue tooth speaker and the car mount and the otter box...I bought the accessories because of the discount.

I was told (to the best of my recollection) each accessory I bought would result in a discount. If I bought one, it would be a 10% discount and up to 4 would result in a 50% total discount for all accessory purchases. 

When I reviewed my receipt I didn't see where there was any discount AND on the receipt it showed I purchased two items that I never did. If in fact the bags that the items were put into were charged to me, I was charged $29.97. They were very nice paper bags with string handles...I was told they were NO CHARGE. I would have used a plastic bag if I had to pay $15 per bag!!!

Once I reviewed the receipt, I thought I would double check before I called the store (in LaGrange GA) to see if I did get the discounts. I actually went to Verizon.com webpage and using the search bar copied and pasted the receipt item numbers/letters to compare prices. On the receipt the retail price was blank and the sale price was listed. Once I compared the pricing from the website and my receipt that showed the sale price, the prices were the same. Am I not seeing something correctly?

I would love to hear back from the store explaining the pricing as well as the two items I did not purchase at all, I would like to be refunded.

This is my first time leaving feedback that isn't of a positive nature.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Confused on Discounts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was the store you visited a corporate store or a third party retailer? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Confused on Discounts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing such detailed information. As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. Congrats on getting yournew iPone SE and the accessories too. Discounts are very important and we want to ensure that you're able to receive yours.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

-Robert C.

0 Likes