Lmchugh1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Data Usage has not updated in 4 days since 3/24

So worried I will run out!

Labels (1)
Re: Data Usage Not Updating
Barnabas
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here.  This is the 29th and data has not updated since 24th.  Chatted with Verizon, no resolution but told not not to worry.  Did not help with problem.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lmchugh1, being able to stay on top of your data usage is key to help make sure that you know where you stand. Are you having issues with this updating on the app or the device? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
aligol123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both web site and the VZW app on iPhone show usage from 7 days ago (from 3/24)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our customers are always first in our minds, and we'll definitely monitor the situation and make changes as necessary. Rest assured we are working hard to get the issue fixed as soon as possible. Also, for your peace of mind Verizon Wireless is offering 15 GB high speed extra. Please take a moment to review the information in the link below:

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-helps-eliminate-worry

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
jamieball
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem.  The Verizon website has not shown me any updates to my usage in about 10 days.  

0 Likes
Barnabas
Enthusiast - Level 3

April 3, 2020 and still not recording data since 03/24/20.  Good that you are monitoring situation but would rather have a fix.  This is absurd.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jamieball. We understand the importance of keeping track of your usage and we are here to help. Has there been any recent account changes? Are you able to view your data usage using the My Verizon app?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes