Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dropped calls on SE
aabrams411

I am noticing that I am having dropped calls and poor service in areas where I normally do not with this phone.  Anyone else noticing and/or if so, how were you able to resolve? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls on SE
ukeminion

Same thing happening with me.  Used to have 4-5 bars now only 2 and my calls are dropping.  I also can't update any apps because of the poor signal quality.  What's up Verizon?!

0 Likes
DigitalRules

Sounds like you both have rotten Apples.Smiley Sad I have seen reception issues reported on this model, but not sure if Apple has a fix for it yet. If not, you may want to consider trading in for a different model if within the 14 day return window.

0 Likes
DOUJAC76

No solution for you but I am having the same trouble, just having switched from a 5.  really disappointing since I waited for the SE to come out before upgrading.    Anyone know if this is an issue with other carriers?

0 Likes
villa_ea

I've never seen so many FAILED calls as I have on this SE (after two Droid Pros, a 5 and a 5S, all on Verizon).

I also get a LOT of complaints that I can't be heard. People hang up on me because they completely cannot hear me with incoming or outgoing calls. If I use Speaker or Headset, this isn't a problem.

0 Likes