Incoming calls go straight to voicemail on iPhoneSE
Sungura9

I've read a lot on these boards about this issue but haven't found the solution to my problem.  About 2 months ago my incoming calls started going straight to voicemail.  It happens mainly when I'm at home and it doesn't happen all the time.  There is no notification that I have missed a call and there is no voicemail indicator.  I only find out about it when someone texts me to tell me that the phone just went straight to voicemail.  Outgoing calling, texting, apps, safari all work fine.

I have chatted with Verizon support multiple times and have tried everything they've told me to do.  Do Not Disturb is not on.  Airplane mode is off.  Call forwarding is not on.  LTE is Voice and Data.  Roaming is set to Voice only.  I have reset the Network Settings.  I have removed and re-inserted the SIM card.  I've done *76 and *73.

I was given a case number: [removed].  I was never contacted about it.  When I started a new chat about the problem, Verizon could not locate that case number.

I was given a new ticket number: [removed].  This one was followed up by a text.  The resolution was to send me to a page about Signal Concern Resolution.

So the "signal strength in my reported area is less than optimal."  I live less than 10 miles from midtown Manhattan!  How can this be possible?  My parents live in the rural mountains of NC and they don't have this problem.  Same phones, same Verizon account.

I need to be able to receive my incoming calls at all times.  Wifi calling has not solved the problem.  It drops off unexpectedly and I have to manually force it to connect every time I get home.

We've been Verizon customers for a long time but this issue is going to force us to switch carriers.

Hoping someone on here has a new idea.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes