Iphone SE not connecting to Samsung 3G network extender
ajohnson1315

I just got a iPhone SE (2020) and I cannot connect to my Samsung 3g network extender. I have called #48 and it tells me that it cannot be connected. It won't even give me tell me if I am or not connected to the extender. It shows 4 bars of service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone SE not connecting to Samsung 3G network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajohnson1315, congratulations on your new phone. We know that having a great connection is definitely something you want to enjoy with this device. Are other devices still connecting to the extender successfully? The iPhone SE does offer Wi-Fi Calling by going to the Settings, Cellular and sliding on Wi-Fi Calling.Should you find that this does not help with the calls, when going to the Settings, Cellular, Cellular Data Options, what do you see for Voice & Data? LorenB_VZW 
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@ajohnson1315 wrote:

I just got a iPhone SE (2020) and I cannot connect to my Samsung 3g network extender. I have called #48 and it tells me that it cannot be connected. It won't even give me tell me if I am or not connected to the extender. It shows 4 bars of service.

The 3G Network Extender does not provide an LTE signal.  Does your phone have LTE service activated and the 4 bars is from a local LTE signal?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon 4g is shutting down, and may already be down. 

Use wifi calling. 

0 Likes