Re: Issues with instagram verification code to my phone specifically
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ccc99, making sure that you're able to receive verification codes via text is an absolute must. Please tell us, does this affect all verification texts? What is the make and model of your device? Also, when did this issue start?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
AllyB1

Download the Verizon Message+ app to monitor your text messages online or through the app and you should be able to see the SMS code from instagram even if it doesn't appear in your text messages.  This worked for me.  I called Verizon and asked if there was a way to monitor my texts online and the person basically told me no unless I had a Mac computer since I have an iPhone.  Unfortunately this is NOT true and I had to do my own troubleshooting.  Took me all day to figure out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AllyB1, we appreciate your feedback and that you were able to see the text message from Instagram via your Message+ app. Verizon Messages is always a great option if some texts are missing while using the native Messages app on your iPhone.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
KToews
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. Trying to access Instagram through the web browser rather than through the phone doesn't help, as it still asks me to input the verification code that was sent to my phone -- but the code isn't showing up. I'm effectively locked out of my account. 😞 I hope you can help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad to lend a hand. What is the make and model of the phone you use?

0 Likes