Just Kids not blocking texts
Halie1005
Enthusiast - Level 1

We just got this plan for our kid and she received a random text about purchasing pot from a number that is not on the approved list. How is the world did it get through if this is the point of this plan. I did select to delete and report it but I need to male sure my kids are safe from this kind of stuff.

Labels (1)
Re: Just Kids not blocking texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to keep your kids safe. If the number was not on the approved lists then they wouldn't have been able to send her an SMS message. What is the make and model of her device?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Halie1005
Enthusiast - Level 1

Iphone SE model # MHG433LL/A

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your family's concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems blocking texts with the Just Kids plan for the mobile number that's using the iPhone SE Smartphone. We'll do everything we can to get this resolved. How long has this been happening? Have there been any recent changes to the iPhone SE? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) Many of our customers subscribing to the Just Kids plan are subscribing to our Smart Family feature. Are you subscribing to Smart Family? For more info about Smart Family, please visit our website at http://spr.ly/6606HTTzO. Once you've accessed the site, please scroll down to Just Kids and Verizon Smart Family to review the info provided. Please keep our team updated. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Smart Family Premium is also included for free with the Just Kids plan. RobertC_VZW

0 Likes