New iphone
bluecurl3

Got new iphone SE. Did the transfer process, and it was successful, except when I tried to make a call. When I attempted a call a message comes on starting with "You are roaming.....bla bla bla. What do I need to do to activate the ability to simply make a call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bluecurl3, we definitely want to make sure that you're able to make a call on your new iPhone SE, and we'd love to help. Please tell us, are texts and data services working? Are you able to receive a call? To confirm, is your old phone powered off?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
bluecurl3

After the transfer I turned my old phone off. I can see that newer texts since I did the transfer have not come through. After the original process, I discovered I could not make a call without that message, so I had to go back to my old cell phone in order to receive texts and make calls. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bluecurl3, this is actually an easy fix. Please power off both phones and then only restart the new one. Leave the old one off for a moment until the new one fully activates. Let us know if this helps. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes