Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Order iPhone and never delivered, now it is lost
BillieMoore

I ordered iPhone few weeks ago and FedEx made attempt delivery On 26, scanned delivered. I never got package. I called FedEx last week and they did investigate it and they reported that package is lost.  Therefore my verzion bill is included some charges that I do not have new iPhone yet which is now lost.  I was looking forward to new iPhone SE 2020, now I have to wait. Is there way verzion can fix it by suspending the charges until I get replace new iPhone. I do not want twice charge for get other iPhone.  Is Verzion going to send replacement ones and not charge me twice? Can I change shipping address for replacement and send to my son’s( Jonathan Moore) home so he can keep eye on package for me.

It have been frustrating last one week that I did not get iPhone delivered and found out it is lost. I tried to call you but couldn’t reach you on phone. So I decided to do it here to see if anyone can reach out and assist me with this situation. 

I can provide more information in private message with verzion person. 

thank you,

Billie

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order iPhone and never delivered, now it is lost
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BillieMoore-

As a consumer myself, I understand the importance of having your new phone delivered on time. I am sorry to hear about the experience with your order. Please respond to my Private Message for further assistance.

Carment_VZW

0 Likes