Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order iPhone and never delivered, now it is lost
BillieMoore

I ordered iPhone few weeks ago and FedEx made attempt delivery On 26, scanned delivered. I never got package. I called FedEx last week and they did investigate it and they reported that package is lost.  Therefore my verzion bill is included some charges that I do not have new iPhone yet which is now lost.  I was looking forward to new iPhone SE 2020, now I have to wait. Is there way verzion can fix it by suspending the charges until I get replace new iPhone. I do not want twice charge for get other iPhone.  Is Verzion going to send replacement ones and not charge me twice? Can I change shipping address for replacement and send to my son’s( Jonathan Moore) home so he can keep eye on package for me.

It have been frustrating last one week that I did not get iPhone delivered and found out it is lost. I tried to call you but couldn’t reach you on phone. So I decided to do it here to see if anyone can reach out and assist me with this situation. 

I can provide more information in private message with verzion person. 

thank you,

Billie

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order iPhone and never delivered, now it is lost
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BillieMoore-

As a consumer myself, I understand the importance of having your new phone delivered on time. I am sorry to hear about the experience with your order. Please respond to my Private Message for further assistance.

Carment_VZW

0 Likes