Poor customer service experience
LC211
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just need to talk to a senior customer service representative about a problem intermittently receiving, sending texts and VM. Sometimes texts and VMs are received up to 7 days late, sometimes not at all. 

I have gone through the trouble shooting steps and was told to call to replace the SIM card. I have been disconnected 4 times after holding for 20 - 30 minutes. 

Very frustrating  I just need my phone to work  This phone is used for my medical office so it is quite important to receive timely VM - not 7 days later

I am a very disappointed 20 year Verizon customer.  

Labels (1)
Re: Poor customer service experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your 20 years as our customer means the world to us.  Let's turn this around and get your text messaging and Voicemail working.  When did this issue first start and did any changes occur around that time (device, area, or building changes, etc.)?-Sean

0 Likes
Kcsleah21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just treated like dirt by a chat agent. I have screen shot the entire conversation and will be posting on social media. It is ridiculous that these people hide behind the computer and treat customers like nothing . I have 7 lines I brought to Verizon in August and have nothing but problems. My name is Kieria Roberts and I am a very dissatisfied customer . The chat rep knew they were out of line so they refused to close the chat so I could take the survey. I told the rep I was posting the chat to social media and they did not care. This is really bad service and Verizon should deal with this!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow this does not sound like us at all. We are truly here to help you, Kieria. I would love to assist you in any way I can. Can you tell me more about what is going on? -Amber

0 Likes