When I try to activate my new Iphone from my SE, the myverizon app crashes when I get to the QR code screen.
katie33

When I try to activate my new Iphone from my SE, the myverizon app crashes when I get to the QR code screen. I've tried restarting my phone and restarting the app, but it keeps doing it. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
When I try to activate my new Iphone from my SE, the myverizon app crashes when
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

katie33, we certainly want you to have a smooth transition when activating a phone. I want to ensure we're on the same page, are you activating the eSIM? What model iPhone is the new one? Is the new phone replacing the SE? 

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
Re: When I try to activate my new Iphone from my SE, the myverizon app crashes when
katie33

I'm going from an iphone SE to an iphone 11. Yes, I am replacing the SE. I am trying to do a phone to phone transfer using the myverizon app.

0 Likes
Re: When I try to activate my new Iphone from my SE, the myverizon app crashes when
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The My Verizon application isn't used for content transfer. Here is a link that will help you to transfer your content: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/content-transfer-help/. Let us know if this works for you. BrittanyC_VZW