Why is my iPhone SE screen distorted pink?
robinsgw
Enthusiast - Level 1

The screen is 3/4 of the way faded in pink colors. It's comes up from the bottom and goes to where the low volume button is. Any suggestions ?  Has anyone else had issues with the screen becoming distorted or faded/ shaded with colors ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone SE screen screen is distorted pink
robinsgw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Took it to the Apple Store. They replaced it no questions asked. They were going to send it to Apple for testing. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Tidbits
Legend

Take it to Apple

Weth
Legend

Unacceptable on brand new Apple. I second you should take it to Apple. I would not be surprised if they just hand you a brand new one in a box right there on the spot to replace the bad one -- as long as they have it in stock.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having issues with a brand new phone is never fun, robinsgw. We definitely want to take a close look at this issue. When did this start? Any changes before this happened?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bring it to Apple. Since the phone is so new, they will give you a new phone on the spot if you have an Apple Store in your area.

0 Likes
Snoleopard

does the Distorted pink happen between 10pm to about 7am? if so its the new night shift mode, help reduce eye strain at night.

If you swipe up on the device it will be the middle button next to the calculator, if you press that it turn in off and your screen should go back to normal!

Hope this helps have a good one

0 Likes
robinsgw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Took it to the Apple Store. They replaced it no questions asked. They were going to send it to Apple for testing. Thanks.