eSIM activation pending and no service 48+ hours on 3rd Gen iPhone SE
lyngei
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded 3 days ago at a Verizon corporate store and have NO SERVICE since.  The store rep states it is a known eSIM issue and replacing with a Physical SIM works.  48+ hours later the status is still PENDING WITH NO SERVICE.  I have followed recommendations from Apple in addition to waiting 48 hours for Verizon to fix.  Verizon states they cannot correct the account until it is out of pending status.  I have been to the store 4 times and spent over 8 hours of personal time with the corporate customer service and store reps -- still going back and forth with no solution.  This is really unacceptable!!!  If a known issue then someone (admin or higher) knows how to fix it.  How do I get to the right person, or solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: eSIM activation pending and no service 48+ hours on 3rd Gen iPhone SE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We deeply apologize for this experience, lyngei. We have sent you a Private Message. We may be able to escalate the issue to our IT Team for you. 

-Steven

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Please send us a Private Note, so we can address things for you! 

*Shavonna

0 Likes